Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 March 2013

Tender coconut pudding/Elaneer pudding

Elaneer pudding is a really a nice dessert after a meal. The name of the dish itself sounds refreshing .Give it a try and you will definitely enjoy :)



Ingredients:

Gelatin-3 to 5 tsp .(I used 3 tsp because I wanted it as shown in the picture -Soft)
Hot water -1 cup (For soaking the gelatin)
Tender coconut - 2 (water & pulp).
Condensed milk-1/2 tin -1 tin (I had only little pulp and coconut water so adjust accordingly)
Milk-1 cup
Sugar -adjust according to your taste

Method:
1. Blend the tender coconut water and one of the pulp together and keep it aside.
2. Chop the other pulp into fine pieces and keep aside.
3.Soak the gelatin in hot water for 5 minutes and give it a nice stir ,so that it does not form any lumps.
4.Now heat the milk in a pan.Add condensed milk stirring continuously
5.Add sugar and stir till it gets dissolved.
6.Then add the blended tender coconut water.
7.Add gelatin mixture to it.
8.Lastly,add the finely chopped pulp to it.
9.Cool it completely,pour in a jelly mould and leave it to set in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this subject here on your web site.

    Review my blog; Power Precision

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here